Land Art Design employs experienced professional designers, landscape architects, stone masons, craftsmen, and gardeners, many of whom have been part of the Land Art family for years. We are always looking for talented people to join our team!
If you would like to discuss working with us, please send your resume and a cover letter (an email message is fine), telling us about yourself and your interest in Land Art. We're growing so we may have a need for your skills even if we don't have a current opening.
Land Art Design is seeking a landscape designer to join our team as a full-time, salaried professional. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, a strong client service attitude, and a desire to help grow our client base through creativity and excellence in both the design and delivery of completed projects.
- Degree in landscape architecture;
- Two to four years of relevant working experience;
- Must be proficient in the use of SketchUp, Photoshop, Microsoft Office; familiarity with other CAD tools a plus;
- Ability to make accurate and precise field measurements;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Professional demeanor and customer-friendly attitude.
Day-to-day tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- base map preparation;
- inventory and analysis;
- creation of design presentations;
- proposal and contract writing;
- construction drawings;
- permit preparation;
- visiting job sites, and;
- client interaction.
Please email a cover letter, your resume, and a portfolio (including any relevant work samples) as a single file .pdf attachment (10mb maximum file size) to email@example.com. Please put "Landscape Designer Position" in the subject line.