Land Art Design employs experienced professional designers, landscape architects, stone masons, craftsmen, and gardeners, many of whom have been part of the Land Art family for years. We are always looking for talented people to join our team!
If you would like to discuss working with us, please send your resume and a cover letter (an email message is fine), telling us about yourself and your interest in Land Art. We're growing so we may have a need for your skills even if we don't have a current opening.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Land Art Design is looking for a part-time Social Media Coordinator who can enhance our online presence through our various digital media platforms.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns. They must know how to interface with most mainstream social media platforms.
As the Social Media Coordinator, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's designs creatively.
The Social Media Coordinator's primary responsibilities are the development and maintenance of the company's website and coordinating all aspects of online and electronic marketing communications.
- Maintain active social media presence.
- Post fresh content, at minimum, four times/week per managed page.
- Photograph all phases of current design projects to create content for social media platforms.
- Create draft copy to promote services in all situations; i.e., turning a poor online review into a promotional opportunity.
Website Design & Technical Support
- Serve as social media account administrator (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages).
- Be the internal expert on our online tools and manage the relationships with those providers.
- Maintain, monitor, troubleshoot and improve the website.
- Ensure the website is easy to navigate, mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
- Maintain control and consistency of content and design.
- Monitor, review and act upon website analytics.
Technological Skill & Expertise
- Maintain expertise in technology trends and web-related innovation.
- Monitor trends in peer review and social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the success of the social media/reputation management program.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
Other duties may be assigned.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Familiarity with Word Press and HootSuite platforms.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and other web technologies and standards.
- Basic photography skills required for content creation.
- Experience with search engine optimization and usability.
- Graphic design experience using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Minimum of two years of experience and/or training in social media and web design.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-starter, responsible, team player, flexible attitude
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Location: McLean, VA
Part Time: 25-30 hours/week
Please email a cover letter, your resume, and and some samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Social Media Coordinator Position" in the subject line. Please do not call regarding the position.